Saturday, August 27, 2005

G'day Govenors!

Hello everybody,

I'm very new to all this 'blogging' bizzo, but I like the concept so I thought I'd create one for myself. I don't even know the chances of getting responses, but here goes anyway.

I don't know if you're able to read my bio, but I'm a 20 yr old Media and Communications student at Brissie's QUT. I'm really interested in keeping up to date with what's going on in the world, and other people's opinions on things. I hope this'll facilitate for that.

I also love music, new/old bands, mp3s, guitar (i play), anything to do with sound, really... radio, audio editing, etc. I hope this blog will allow me to talk to people locally and all over the world and find out their thoughts... on pretty much anything.

I also want it to give me an opportunity to get my thoughts out there in the wide plains of cyberspace for others to view, critique and respond. This journal will be a fun, non-geeky diary of current events, trends and philosophies. Where ripples are created and phonies are swept away..... took me a good thirty seconds tho think of that one.

I guess I'll be posting something anytime I have something to say. (Don't worry, I'll read other people's blogs to get a better idea on how this all works)

For now, I'll feel free to post anything that's on my mind, decent websites, cool blogs, good books, music, films etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home