Sunday, June 11, 2006

Not dead, just busy ...

I thought I'd write a courtesy post just to let all [zero] of my readers know I haven't given up on the blog [even though it's no longer compulsory that I keep one for uni].

I've just been bloody busy with end-of-term assignment and whatnot.

I haven't even started reading my free book I was so excited about.

Nevertheless, there's been plenty going on in Australian media, and I'll start posting again in a few days when my life regains some kind of normality and I'm not staring at academic words 23 hours a day.

I'm thinking about creating a local blog, designed to service only my local area. Kind of like a regional newspaper except published daily and incorporating only short, sharp pieces about news within the immediate community.

More ideas to come ... I'd love to know your thoughts.
--
*photo courtesy of WITC's ergonomic tips

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home