Thursday, March 01, 2007

Back on board

After a massive three month break I'm finally back at uni and my nose is back where it feels safe - pointing at the spine of an open book.

I'm not going to bore any of my zero hundred readers with mundane details about my holiday - let's just say that after three and a half months off I'm glad to be using my brain again.

Loads of interesting issues have come to the media foreground since the end of 06, and with an Australian election at the end of this year and the US Mardi Gras/presidential election at the end of next year there should be no shortage of blogger ammo to keep me going.

This is my final year of uni and in first semester I'm taking Persuasive Writing, Political Communication, Journalism Ethics and Media Audiences.
I'm going to try and tee up some work experience as soon as possible this year so after I graduate I can just sidle into a full-time job.

It should be a fun year and, once again, feel free to contribute any comments you may have to my editorials and I promise I'll extend you the same courtesy.

Fire up the espresso machine!

--
photo: Shore Coffee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home